Retrofit Program Update
Changes to Prescriptive Lighting Measures
We would like to let you know about some upcoming changes to the Retrofit Program, which will take effect on September 10, 2018 (applications submitted prior to that date will not be affected). We encourage you to submit any pending applications as soon as possible.
- A reduction to the LED Tube Replacement incentive amount from $5 to $4 for the ≤15W ≥1500 Lumens lamps and from $7 to $4 for the ≤22W ≥2100 Lumens lamps
- A reduction to the minimum lumen requirement for the LED Tube Replacement from 2200 lumens to 2100 lumens
- The inclusion of Design Lighting Consortium (DLC) listed “LED Linear Ambient” fixtures, now merged with the previously existing “LED Troffers” measure
- A shift from a high-low wattage range to a maximum wattage, minimum lumen output for the LED High Bay fixtures measure
- Clarification on eligibility language for occupancy sensor measures, and the creation of two new occupancy sensor measures:
- Integrated/fixture mounted sensors that control one fixture 100W and above
- Integrated/fixture mounted sensors that control one fixture 99W and below
Applicants and Applicant Representatives will be required to include the new lighting prescriptive worksheet with all applicable Retrofit Application submissions starting September 10, 2018. The new worksheets will be made available here.
We are always here to help and would be happy to answer any questions you may have about these changes. Please reach out to your Key Account Specialist, email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 1.855.215.7235.